Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Photo A Day Collage for June + Updates

Hi everyone! Apologies for my long absence. Since coming back from my short holiday, I've been really tied up with things.

Next up, I have my A Photo A Day collage for the month of June 2012! I've been posting a photo a day, taken with my Fujifilm FinePix X10 (christened Xanthe), on my Facebook page and Tumblr, and here are the results for the month of June:


I started mid-June, which is why you only see 14 photos here. Things will pick up and I'll have a collage of 30 photos by the end of July, I'm sure of it. Do "like" my Facebook page or follow me on Tumblr to check out my daily photos.

Regular updates about beauty related things will resume by the end of this week. I'll be continuing my haul posts from Malaysia, of which I've already posted my Suria KLCC haul and my Jusco haul. I will also be continuing My Beauty and Skincare Travel Essentials series, of which I've posted two parts, one on my HG sunscreen, La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluide Extreme, and one on my HG lip balm, Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm (check it out for tips on fighting lip balm addiction and myths about lip balm). Look out for all these exciting updates and more!

P.S. I'll be participating in Gush 2012 as a social influencer. Help me win if you want me to represent Singapore to cover the Gush 2012 music concerts in San Francisco :) Details soon!


Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .