Thursday 31 May 2012

Watsons Private Member Sale (30 May 2012) Haul Post

Yesterday, Watsons held a private sale for its members from 12 noon-11pm at 26 of its outlets. I was alerted by the EDM that arrived in my inbox, and headed down to the Watsons store at Causeway Point (Woodlands) to check it out with my mom. We came back with a huge haul! I only took pictures of my half of the haul though. Check out close-ups after the jump!


First up, Bioré products. I love Bioré products and am looking forward to trying Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk (Shine Control) [14.10 SGD] and Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover (a new product) [24.90 SGD]. Bioré Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip (12.90 SGD) is my HG eye makeup remover. Will do reviews on these products soon!

L-R: Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk,
Bioré Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip
Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

I finally got the Majolica Marjorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover in B020 (21.02 SGD) with the extremely pretty foundation case (9.18 SGD) at 30% off (prices in brackets after discounts) after seeing favourable reviews online. I also managed to get a lovely freebie - a purple silken pouch with silver tassels and the Majolica Majorca logo embalazoned on the front - even though I didn't spend more than 35 SGD nett. Oops. Good for me, at any rate.


I bought some essentials too. QVS Hairtube Elastic hair ties (5.90 SGD), Marusanselena Eture Facial Cotton (2.73 SGD after 15% off), Therabreath Tongue Cleaner (7.18 SGD after 35% off).


And of course, I got my beloved Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out Acne Clay Cleanser at 15 SGD, without discount.


Here are the freebies from the sale for purchasing over 150 SGD of Watsons products. On the right is Optimum Cooling Eye Roll-On. Apparently it's a product of Switzerland and contains hyaluronic acid and caffeine. I wonder how effective it is. Will do a review on this soon.


That's my entire haul from the Watsons sale yesterday. Did any of you go? And if you did, what did you buy?


Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .