Friday 18 May 2012

My first Nuffnang cash out and cheque


After 9 long months of displaying Nuffnang ad campaigns on Cherchez Beauté, I managed to earn a small sum. It's not very much, but I felt such a sense of accomplishment when I received the cheque in the mail. At least my blogging efforts are gradually paying off, though it will be a long time until I can vie with professional beauty bloggers. *wistful sigh* Blogging for a living is hard work, and if/until I reach that stage, I'm going to enjoy my sporadic blog posts and reviews about things I love. That's what the whole point of this blog is about anyway! But I must admit, a little pocket money as an incentive never hurt ;)


Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .